This is a recipe that you can literally just throw everything in the pot and voila! You have yourself a meal. Also, it’s a recipe that can easily be altered to make it vegetarian friendly.
- 2 boxes of chicken broth (or vegetable broth)
- 1 cup of baby heirloom tomatoes halved (cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes are fine)
- 1/2 small box of prewashed baby spinach
- 2 cups of cheese tortellinis
- 1 cup of shredded chicken
Start by filling a large pot with your chicken (or vegetable) broth and bring to a boil. Add in the tortellini and then the shredded chicken. Next, add the halved tomatoes. Make sure not to overcook the tortellinis. When the tortellinis have about 1 more minute to cook, add in the spinach. Salt and pepper to taste, as well as Italian seasoning (optional). Grab your ladle and serve!
If you’re a vegetarian simply switch out the chicken broth for vegetable broth and skip on shredded chicken!
Leave a Reply