I think a lot of people are intimidated by a crockpot, but it actually makes cooking SO much easier. I’ve recently started using mine more and more because of the simplicity of it, lack of time and attention it requires, and amazing flavor it produces! If you don’t already know, I am a HUGE fan of yellow curry, so I decided to experiment with it. This chicken curry is one of the easiest crockpot recipes I’ve made and it’s so good that I make a ton and freeze it, so I have easy access to it whenever my craving kicks in (which is quite often). I serve this chicken curry over white jasmine rice.
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small white onion or half of a large (chopped in large chunks)
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped in large chunks)
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tbsp of yellow curry powder
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 cans of coconut milk
- Place your cleaned chicken breasts in the crockpot.
- Add in the minced garlic, coconut milk, bay leaf, and yellow curry powder. Stir well.
- Set crockpot to high heat and set timer for 2 hours.
- After roughly 2 hours, give it a good stir and add in your chopped onion and bell pepper.
- Cook for another 2 hours.
- Serve over white rice and enjoy!
*BONUS* ~ This dish freezes very well!
Leave a Reply